Electronic Ordering Systems
The term "free-form" refers to an advanced manufacturing process that reduces higher-order aberrations such as spherical aberration that occur in eyeglass lenses created with traditional eyeglass lens manufacturing tools and processes. Free form technology uses computer-aided design and surfacing to create high-level, customized eyeglass lenses with your unique prescription allowing for a more "tailored" lens customized for your specific prescription and frames.
Take advantage of the many different methods to electronically transmit your Rx along with lens material, frame information and lens tracing. Electronic ordering reduces production cycle for improved service and faster turnaround times.
Benefits of electronic ordering:
- Decreases your turnaround time
- Improves the accuracy of your orders
- Improve your service level to your patients
- Saves staff time in your office
- Allows for up-to-date status reports of all your jobs in process