St. Louis, Missouri
Midland Optical's state-of-the-art lens fabrication laboratory operates a fully-staffed Surfacing, Finishing, and Anti Reflective (AR) Coating department.
Midland is equipped with digital generators, robotic edgers and other state of the art equipment that enables us to deliver most of the latest designs in lenses and coatings. Our skilled employees and equipment also enables us to accommodate the needs of wrap and/or interchangeable lens style frames. Some of our equipment include:
- Loh VPRO Generators
- VFT Orbit generator (for digital cut to polish lenses)
- Satis-Loh and Santinelli Robotic Edgers
- Satis-Loh Curve Edger (for Oakley style frames and interchangeable lens style frames)
- CNC Optidrill (for rimless mountings)
- Satis-Loh 360 AR Coating Machine
- Satis-Loh Ultrasonic Cleaner
In addition, we have a large group of highly experienced optician craftsmen who are committed to delivering the best products available from a full service laboratory. We produce over 1,800 pair of prescription lenses each day with an average turnaround time of 2 days.
Meet Our Lab Supervisors: